Alpaslan Babaoglu

  • oğuzhan tuğrul
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
      Alparslan Agabey,
      would you please contact me ,
      uygur13@...

      subject: Donation to Xinjiang museum's new Ebru Collection
      time left to submit : 2 weeks

      Oguzhan

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002

        > Oguzhan

        My computer crashed again eating up the address...could you give me, again
        please, the address to which to send the sample.. This time, I will commit
        it to paper (marbled of course).

        Many thanks, Gail M.