notice

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hello All,

      Just in case anyone trys to reach me March 4-25
      concerning questions about the Gathering, I will be
      out of town.

      When I return I will answer promptly.

      Good news...registrations are coming in at a steady
      pace. I've not seen the list yet, but know that
      participants from Turkey, Australia and England are
      signed up.

      Best to All...Live well,
      Laura

      http://sports.yahoo.com