Re: [Marbling] EBRASIA (Marblasia) - Xinjiang

  • oguzhan tugrul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
      Dear Gail,
      here is the address for you and other friends :

      Oguzhan Tugrul
      yenidogan mahallesi 45/7 sokak no:2-D 13
      zeytinburnu 34760 Istanbul Turkey

      Of the donators,who gave their work to our dear friend TOM LEECH ,
      I could not reach:
      Susa Glenn,
      Peter Rogers from Cockerel marbled papers,(email came back!)
      Dana Draper&Ingrid Butler from MOTH88

      Tom Leech-Nelle Tresselt-Ingrid Weimann-Cecilia Novelli-Ginny Kilander-Laura
      Simms-Lynn Sures-Marjorie Tomchuk-Milena Hughes-Nancy Vachon-Pegi de Angelis
      have contributed as well,

      Hikmet Barutcugil is collecting from Turkish Marblers,

      Mr.Alpaslan Babaoglu may send his to my address.

      All others who may not participate now,
      may give theirs at the Xinjiang Gathering...

      Roll up for the
      Magical Marbling Mystery Tour...

      (PS. by the way Madamme Duc-who lives in England- also wanted to get on the
      Magic Bus!
      whoever may know her email address may pass the message, thank you!)

      for the time being ,
      cordially yours,
      Oguzhan