EBRASIA (Marblasia) - Xinjiang

  • oğuzhan tuğrul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
      to those interested,

      Me and Hikmet Barutcugil will be leaving end of this month to Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
      NorthWest China to give the donated marbled works of friends to the museum of antiquities in Urumchi.

      Some of my mail extending gratitude for participation came back
      so these friends, should please ,
      accept my apologies and send their proper email addresses for future needs.

      If God permit,and we be able to arrange a date with Xinjiang officials,
      it will be announced in Arrowmont either by myself or Hikmet from Ebristan.

      And if you are supersititious,
      you may start crossing your fingers,knocking on wood and
      ask for a marbled talisman apparatus - it is in classic triangle shape !

      This is a last call to all marblers (also calligraphers and handpapermakers )
      to send their donations before 25th of March,

      coordinator - <uygur13@...>

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002

        > Thank you for the reminder. I lost my old e-mail program and didn't
        > to make a copy of the address to which to send the sample. Could you please
        > relist the address. Thank you so much. Blessing to you and for your journey,
        > Gail
        >

        > to those interested,
        >
        > Me and Hikmet Barutcugil will be leaving end of this month to Xinjiang Uygur
        > Autonomous Region
        > NorthWest China to give the donated marbled works of friends to the museum of
        > antiquities in Urumchi.
        >
        > Some of my mail extending gratitude for participation came back
        > so these friends, should please ,
        > accept my apologies and send their proper email addresses for future needs.
        >
        > If God permit,and we be able to arrange a date with Xinjiang officials,
        > it will be announced in Arrowmont either by myself or Hikmet from Ebristan.
        >
        > And if you are supersititious,
        > you may start crossing your fingers,knocking on wood and
        > ask for a marbled talisman apparatus - it is in classic triangle shape !
        >
        > This is a last call to all marblers (also calligraphers and handpapermakers )
        > to send their donations before 25th of March,
        >
        > coordinator - <uygur13@...>

      • oguzhan tugrul
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
          Dear Gail,
          here is the address for you and other friends :

          Oguzhan Tugrul
          yenidogan mahallesi 45/7 sokak no:2-D 13
          zeytinburnu 34760 Istanbul Turkey

          Of the donators,who gave their work to our dear friend TOM LEECH ,
          I could not reach:
          Susa Glenn,
          Peter Rogers from Cockerel marbled papers,(email came back!)
          Dana Draper&Ingrid Butler from MOTH88

          Tom Leech-Nelle Tresselt-Ingrid Weimann-Cecilia Novelli-Ginny Kilander-Laura
          Simms-Lynn Sures-Marjorie Tomchuk-Milena Hughes-Nancy Vachon-Pegi de Angelis
          have contributed as well,

          Hikmet Barutcugil is collecting from Turkish Marblers,

          Mr.Alpaslan Babaoglu may send his to my address.

          All others who may not participate now,
          may give theirs at the Xinjiang Gathering...

          Roll up for the
          Magical Marbling Mystery Tour...

          (PS. by the way Madamme Duc-who lives in England- also wanted to get on the
          Magic Bus!
          whoever may know her email address may pass the message, thank you!)

          for the time being ,
          cordially yours,
          Oguzhan