Marbling Workshops

  • Linda Kamholz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hello All:

      Coming out of lurkdom to introduce myself. I'm Linda Kamholz from southern
      NJ, very near Philadelphia. A student of Iris Nevins (a wonderful, giving
      teacher as many of you know), I've been marbling since the 80's and
      teaching it for about 15 years. If you're interested in taking a marbling
      class this spring, check out my website for further details.

      Bye for now,
      Linda

      2002 Workshops:
      http://www.isjp.org/linda.html