2 classes & IMG

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hello all,

      I wanted to let you know that there will be 2 marbling
      classes at Arrowmont this year: 1) March 18-22 will
      be with Mimi Schleicer teaching Watercolor Marbling,
      Suminagashi and Paste Papers 2) June 10-14 will be
      with myself, Laura Sims, teaching New Dimensions...
      Fluid Prints on Fiber (acrylic marbling on paper,
      fabric and wood, relating image to application). For
      more information check out www.arrowmont.org.

      Also, the web site for the Gathering is up. Presently
      you can download a Registration form for IMG and/or a
      Prospectus for the juried exhibition. You should be
      receiving a brochure soon if you sent an address to
      Marie Palowoda (marie@...). They have been
      mailed.

      IMG 2002 is only 7 months away!!!

      Best to all, Laura