Re: Virus situation via the yahoo marbling group

  • kentuckygin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
      You can still upload files to the marbling group, but you can't do it
      as an attachment. To upload a file, look on the left of the screen
      right now. See the "Files" clickable link? Click on that, then at
      the top of the next screen you will see the option to upload a new
      file. Just click that and follow the instructions. It's very simple.
      (There is also the option of creating a folder of your own to upload
      files to, which might be a good thing to do so all your files would
      be together.)

      Gin
      http://www.ginpetty.com
      http://home1.gte.net/kygin/journal/