Virus situation via the yahoo marbling group

  • lucielapierre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
      The virus situation touch our group very seriously because the
      marbling medium is a graphic medium.
      Many members sent some pictures of their own and some others share
      some graphic reference.
      The contest had a very low response application.
      The marblingyahoo have more then 20 personnes.
      I wish we look at the problem a diffrent way.
      Allow to open the folloing contest again, in a specific open time and
      number of member. Let the members known and more members use their
      civil respons.
      Now you can let the file attach close until we find out a procedure
      to permit the precious graphic file attach to be open.
      Maybe we can give us some rule to have the obligation to protect each
      of us agains virus.
      Make werning about new virus, how it show and react, what to do, wish
      programm is good agains new and old virus.
      We have to live with our time. (virus computer problem)
      Use our marbling thinking.

      Some ideas for the webmaster.

      I keep in touch.

      Lucie Lapierre
    • kentuckygin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
        You can still upload files to the marbling group, but you can't do it
        as an attachment. To upload a file, look on the left of the screen
        right now. See the "Files" clickable link? Click on that, then at
        the top of the next screen you will see the option to upload a new
        file. Just click that and follow the instructions. It's very simple.
        (There is also the option of creating a folder of your own to upload
        files to, which might be a good thing to do so all your files would
        be together.)

        Gin
        http://www.ginpetty.com
        http://home1.gte.net/kygin/journal/