Also extend the appreciation of Uygur

  • o�uzhan tu�rul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      I also feel obliged to Mr.TOM LEECH and Mrs.JANE FARMER
      both from Paperroad Tibet who have inspired me with their work in Tibet and Nepal.
    • oguzhan tugrul
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        Dear Friends,
        I have not sent this message to the list.I received e mail from a server (
        NAV for microsoft exc.)saying it detected virus 'UNAUTHORIZED FILE' in this
        message.
        Hope everyone has anti virus programmes.
        Oguzhan Tugrul