www.blueridgewindows.com

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      Happy New Year Fellow Marblers!
      Now that the holiday rush has calmed, I hope you will have time to
      visit my current exhibit. Click on Italy and Japan to see marbled
      pieces. After Jan the pages will be on the site for 2 more months as
      past exhibit, by which time I hope to have figured out how to post
      them to my own website.

      For anyone else interested in starting your own website, there is a
      free course at http://www.hplearningcenter.com/ starting Jan 7. You
      may have to register before this link will work.

      Is there a compiled list of other members' websites to visit during
      the winter doldrums? Could someone please direct me to it, also let
      me know how to make a blue hyperlink on this page. If there is
      a "beginner's manual" for using the groups page, please send it or
      direct me to it.
      Best regards,
      Enid Adams