Re: J-Lube as a size?

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2001
      --- Dear Terri, Thanks for the info about J-Lube. Diane Maurer says
      the numbers about the firm Nasco are not correct, so I will wait
      until this is sorted out before I telephone from Australia. I will
      certainly let you know if the product works - but first I have to
      find where I can buy it! I agree with you about the dextrose being
      likely to break down quickly. However, I try everything possible, so
      am undeterred so far. Best regards, Joan Ajala P.S. Please let me
      have an update on contact numbers if you have them.