viruses

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2001
      I recently subscribed to McAfee's virus scan online. Norton has a
      program too. With new viruses coming out every nanosecond, it seems a
      good investment ($25 for a year for an upgrade) if you use the
      internet a lot to keep your computer protected from viruses. This
      service updates daily and works in the background to scan while you're
      online. I am not willing to give up being able to open attatchments
      because of the amazing things we can send and receive. Be careful out
      there, but don't miss out on the good stuff by being afraid.
      Enid
    • Tricia Tait
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
        Actually the virus that was received on our computer from the marbling list- had an attachment that wasn't even opened. Unfortunately, some can spread without even opening the attachment. The question is remains at to what can be done?  :-(