Re: [Marbling] Re: J-Lube as a size?

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 23, 2001
      Sorry to report that the Nasco phone numbers and addresses posted are for an
      art supply catalog that does not sell J-Lube. Do you have another
      address/phone for a farm supply Nasco?

      Thanks, Diane
    • Mike Whittington
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 23, 2001

        how does one unsubscibe to this group?

      • J Dolphin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 23, 2001
          You need to go back into Yahoo, pull up the page that displays the groups you are listed with, click on this group listing, and there should be a spot on that page that will let you unlist.
          Jill
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 23, 2001
            --- Dear Terri, Thanks for the info about J-Lube. Diane Maurer says
            the numbers about the firm Nasco are not correct, so I will wait
            until this is sorted out before I telephone from Australia. I will
            certainly let you know if the product works - but first I have to
            find where I can buy it! I agree with you about the dextrose being
            likely to break down quickly. However, I try everything possible, so
            am undeterred so far. Best regards, Joan Ajala P.S. Please let me
            have an update on contact numbers if you have them.