Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 285

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2001
      on 12/22/01 4:10 AM, Marbling@yahoogroups.com at Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > A more viable option is simply to post files to the Marbling List
      > file section here on Yahoo. It's not at all difficult and there is
      > even the option there to have Yahoo notify everyone of the file
      > upload and include a hotlink to it.

      EXCELLENT idea. It might be prudent to put together a short list of FAQ's
      concerning this list that would be sent to everyone who signs up. This way
      it could explain how to post images/papers to the web site.

      I am still very curious about why the digest will not display certain email
      formats. Does anyone else get the digest version? Do they encounter the
      same problem?
      --
    • Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2001