Re: Paper on Japanese marbling

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 21, 2001
      Dear Elliott, I was unable to open the file as well, and would really
      appreciate your sending me a copy. Best regards, Joan Ajala.--- In
      Marbling@y..., "Elliot Mitchnick" <emitchnick@e...> wrote:
      > The text opened for me in Mircosoft Word and was in Times. I did
      copy and
      > paste onto a new file and find that I also could view the graphic
      that was
      > included. I can send a copy to anyone who wants it.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Elliot Mitchnick
      >
      > ----------
      > >From: "Ann" <jody1@b...>
      > >To: <Marbling@y...>
      > >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Paper on Japanese marbling
      > >Date: 2001ǯ 12·î 6Æü (ÌÚ) 11:15 AM
      > >

      > > I can't open this. Any ideas?

      Attachment;
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Elliot Mitchnick
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 22, 2001
        Joan,

        Attached is the text and graphic in Word. If you have problems opening it,
        let me know.

        With holiday greetings,

        Elliot

        ----------
        >From: "sixshort" <sixshort@...>
        >To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Marbling] Re: Paper on Japanese marbling
        >Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:47:11 -0000
        >

        > Dear Elliott, I was unable to open the file as well, and would really
        > appreciate your sending me a copy. Best regards, Joan Ajala.--- In
        > Marbling@y..., "Elliot Mitchnick" <emitchnick@e...> wrote:
        >> The text opened for me in Mircosoft Word and was in Times. I did
        > copy and
        >> paste onto a new file and find that I also could view the graphic
        > that was
        >> included. I can send a copy to anyone who wants it.
        >>
        >> Best regards,
        >>
        >> Elliot Mitchnick
        >>
        >> ----------
        >> >From: "Ann" <jody1@b...>
        >> >To: <Marbling@y...>
        >> >Subject: Re: [Marbling] Paper on Japanese marbling
        >> >Date: 2001ǯ 12·î 6Æü (ÌÚ) 11:15 AM
        >> >

        >> > I can't open this. Any ideas?

      • Mike Whittington
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 26, 2001

          On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:37:48 +0900, tkuroda wrote:
          >Dear Marbling Friends
          >    You will find latest Japanese Marbling. Please enjoy it.
          >Attachment;
          >The Suimonga-1
          >    Sincerely,
          >*******************************