Another Introduction

  • WindDncr24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2000
      What a wonderful new list! I've been interested in marbling for quite some
      time now, although I have yet to try it myself. I picked up a marbling kit a
      few months ago on a trip to Seattle. This list is just what I need to get
      started (that and getting my wedding out of the way first). But, after next
      month, I expect to have a lot more time for leisurely pursuits.

      Marbling will go well with my other interests. I do calligraphy, some
      bookbinding and I'm learning to paint in watercolors. My other "someday"
      interests include hand papermaking, so marbling fits right in.

      It's nice to see Iris on the list...I remember ordering a brochure from you.
      Let's hope we get more members.

      To the list owner, do you mind if I post about this list to the calligraphy
      lists that I'm in? There is a little pocket of marbling artists in there.
      Please let me know and I will spread the word.

      I'm looking forward to seeing our new list grow.

      For the love of all things paper,

      Ginn Magante