Re: attachments

  • kentuckygin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2001
      Jake wrote:

      >>On the other hand we could just mention we have something, but then
      >>I would have to wind up sending it to every individual who wants it
      >>on a request basis. That is more time consuming.

      A more viable option is simply to post files to the Marbling List
      file section here on Yahoo. It's not at all difficult and there is
      even the option there to have Yahoo notify everyone of the file
      upload and include a hotlink to it.

      Not allowing attachments does eliminate the viruses and worms that
      are unintentionally sent, and that is what most of these have been.
      Stripping them is just a safeguard for those who aren't computer
      savy, and face it, there are quiet a few.

      Gin
      http://www.ginpetty.com
      http://home1.gte.net/kygin/journal/