All Members please note-email attachments and viruses

  • jdolphin53
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2001
      It would appear the list has been subjected to another email virus
      through the feature of allowing attachments. A few readers have
      contacted me to express concern about allowing the attachment feature
      to continue. Please take a moment to go to the poll and cast a vote
      to let me know. In the meantime, for those who open attachments
      without virus checking them First, there is a measure of risk.
      Thanks, and I hope members jump in at that poll and I can make an
      informed decision to best meet the needs of the list!
      Jill
    • ANGEE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2001
        How do I get to the poll? I was sent the virus and would definitely vote
        for NO ATTACHMENTS.

        Angee Cobb

        Please take a moment to go to the poll and cast a vote
        > to let me know. In the meantime, for those who open attachments
        > without virus checking them
      • John Ang Cheng Siew
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2001
          Dear Angee,

          At 06:00 PM 21-12-2001 -0500, you wrote:
          >How do I get to the poll? I was sent the virus and would definitely vote
          >for NO ATTACHMENTS.
          >
          >Angee Cobb

          :)

          John Ang Cheng Siew
          My Paper Marbling Website: <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>