Re: [Marbling] Paper on Japanese marbling

  • Mike Whittington
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 10, 2001

      On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:37:48 +0900, tkuroda wrote:
      >Dear Marbling Friends
      >    You will find latest Japanese Marbling. Please enjoy it.
      >Attachment;
      >The Suimonga-1
      >    Sincerely,
      >*******************************
      >   Takaji KURODA
      >    tkuroda@...
      >  Tel & Fax  X-81-(0)3-3368-1305
      >3-21-12 Higashinakano, Nakano-Ku
      >   Tokyo 164-0003,JAPAN
      >*******************************
      >
      >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------
      >~-->
      >Quit now for Great
      >American Smokeout
      >http://us.click.yahoo.com/0vN8tD/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/tnDrlB/TM

      please stop sending the same message to this group

    • sixshort
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 21, 2001
        Dear Elliott, I was unable to open the file as well, and would really
        appreciate your sending me a copy. Best regards, Joan Ajala.--- In

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Elliot Mitchnick
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 22, 2001
          Joan,

          Attached is the text and graphic in Word. If you have problems opening it,
          let me know.

          With holiday greetings,

          Elliot

          ----------

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 26, 2001

            On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:37:48 +0900, tkuroda wrote:
            >Dear Marbling Friends
            >    You will find latest Japanese Marbling. Please enjoy it.
            >Attachment;
            >The Suimonga-1
            >    Sincerely,
            >*******************************