marbling

  • isin geren
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2001
      Hello to everyone,
      I have subscribed to this group lately, advised by my
      master while I was trying to find out the things for
      marbling in America. It is nice to find people
      interested with marbling helping each other at US.

      best regards,
      isin

      Anyone might be interested to see;
      http://www.geleneksel-ebru.com/

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
    • isin geren
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
        I would like to make it clear the misunderstanding
        that what I gave as a web is not mine, it is my maters
        web site. I just wanted to share with you the beauty
        of marbling.
        best regards, isin