2 books for sale

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2001
      Hello list members! I have two marbling books for sale. One is Gabriele
      Grunebaum's "How to marbleize paper: step-by-step instructions for 12
      traditional patterns" ($2.15 incl. postage). The other is "The practical
      guide to marbling paper" by Anne Chambers ($7.50 incl. postage).

      Anyone interested?

      Lavinia Adler
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.