Reading Messages/Yahoo mail

  • enidadams@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      To anyone who doesn't yet have a Yahoo mail account, it is free.
      Hosting domain mail if you are yourself.com is only $10 per year and
      allows you to receive mail at other e-mail aliases also. If
      you are not already a .com, you can register your domain through Yahoo
      for no more than it is most places, $70 for 2 years, which includes
      the mail hosting. Mail can be forwarded to Netscape Messenger or
      Outlook Express if you prefer to read it there, but you can also read
      your mail on the Yahoo mail page from any computer, like hotmail.
      Apologies to anyone who knows all this, but I found the information
      difficult to find out when I needed to repossess administration of my
      web page and domain mail from someone I no longer wanted to work with.
      Hope this is helpful to some of you.
      Enid