Re: [Marbling] problem reading messages

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2001
      As her messages display okay on my computer, I can only ask she relay them
      to me--I'll edit, and repost, if that helps clear up some material for
      readers here. As well, reading at the website should be okay for anyone.
      Maybe it is a conflict, from your own machine though--something blocking the
      display--an anti-virus setting or some such, or some setting that needs to
      be enabled. But when I think back on it--I do get a similar error message
      from time to time, from posts I receive from other lists. I haven't pursued
      resolving the origin/cause nor solution.
      Jill
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2001
        I have the same problem with laura's emails....but I go to a web based
        emeail service like Homeemail.com and can view it there. It's a bit of a
        pain, but at least I can read it. I have this problem viewing some other
        hotmail emails as well.

        As far as the accreditation business, it still makes my skin crawl as much
        as it did a decade ago. Really, I think the marketplace decides very well
        what works. And who gets to decide anyway, who makes up the tests? I think
        it would just put a damper on things not to mention cause bad blood....I
        certainly would not want to be the one rejecting someone. Come on.....most
        people do this for fun and relaxation anyway. If they get a bad
        teacher.....take another class, try again elsewhere. There will still
        always be inexperienced teachers, and there is no law against it. I think
        the whole accreditation issue is far too stiff and needlessly formal.