  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hello Everyone,

      It has been pretty quiet lately, I wish each of you well.  Here's the 6 million dollar question...Are you planning to come to the Gathering?  Do you have specific questions that need answering?  Is there information that you would like to see on the community site?

      If it is an individual question you can contact me at indigostone@..., otherwise please post it.

      It is getting very exciting as it comes together.  One of the neat things that we are going to have is a Research and Development Fun Room, where you can try different paints.

      Happy Marbling, Laura