Re: [Marbling] marbling in jamaica

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2001
      Jake! You Never cease to amaze me! ...One thing I will add, is that karaya
      powder and karaya gum is used as the adhesive for colostomy devices here in
      North America. I would never have dreamed it could be used for anything
      else!
      :)
      Jill
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2001
        I have no clue as to the substances you have listed but I will ask
        around. This marbling thing is much harder than I thought but
        considering the results, working at mastering it is well worth it.
        Thanks for your help.

        Kerri