[Marbling] marbling in jamaica

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2001
      I was in Jamaica years ago, and as I recall now, I picked up a recipe card
      for pudding made from carragheenan, or Irish Moss....can't remember which
      they called it. Try a grocery store?

      Iris Nevins
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2001
        Jake! You Never cease to amaze me! ...One thing I will add, is that karaya
        powder and karaya gum is used as the adhesive for colostomy devices here in
        North America. I would never have dreamed it could be used for anything
        else!
        :)
        Jill
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2001
          I have no clue as to the substances you have listed but I will ask
          around. This marbling thing is much harder than I thought but
          considering the results, working at mastering it is well worth it.
          Thanks for your help.

          Kerri