Re: [Marbling] Re: colour not staying

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
      Re: [Marbling] Re: colour not staying Good Morning Kerri,

      Did you know that amusement park water slide rides are the greatest consumers of methyl cell? Whatever thickness whoever you buy it from tells you to mix up...  it is no problem to add more water to thin it out at any later time.

      Iris is correct about too much alum.  I don't think it should be soaked (I use a wide foam brush to spread it on the paper without working it over too much) and let it air dry.

      I'm going to get my nerve up and  go on a water slide: one of these days.

      Regards, Gail