paper w/o alum

  • enidadams@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Anyone have suggestions of good inexpensive printmaking papers to use
      without alum or rinsing? I am running out of my hoarded stock of
      white Speedball Printmaster blockprinting paper which was great while
      it lasted. It came in reams of small sheets (12x18) which were great
      for classes, as well as 18x24 and 24x36. Roll paper would be great.
      I had hoped blank wallpaper stock would work but what I tried seems to
      be high acid (changes color in sun quickly like newsprint) and doesn't
      absorb colors that well.

      Hope the cool damp weather is making the most of everyone's efforts in
      the studio.
      Thanks,
      Enid