Re: [Marbling] New Site--at Delphi

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001

      Dear Monita,

      Your student may also want to try adding some fabric medium to the paints (GAC 900) to help them float.  I start equal parts of paint, water and GAC  900.  If that doesn't work she will definitely need to change the water source.  She may also want to use a little Golden Flow Release, the surfactant.  The only time I tried Golden on carragheenan it did not work as well as mc.

      Hope that you're doing well.

      Best, Laura, Indigo Stone