Re: [Marbling] Marbling banter

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2001
      Actually...........I thoroughly enjoy the banter and will not ask readers to
      curb how they write their posts. There are serious posts here--info
      galore--charm--and most recently some delightful humour. The difficulty you
      may be experiencing in receiving posts that seem trivial to you, might be
      solved by you setting the list to Web-only. Here you can then go into Yahoo
      and pick and choose the email you wish to read. Hope that helps.
      Jill