NEW VIRUS!

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001
      I just received this information from a business associate:
      There is a new virus that targets "Outlook" users: subject title-
      "Peace between America and Islam!". The virus masquerades as a vote as
      to whether the USA should go to war over the Sept.11 attacks, There is
      an attachment called "WTC.exe" that deletes files when executed. Again,
      please use caution when using and reading e-mail! And if anyone out
      there uses "Outlook" (I don't)...be aware of this virus! NEVER open an
      e-mail unless it is from a trusted source.