Re: [Marbling] Re: taking your gall bladder home

  • oguzhan tugrul
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2001
      Franklin Smith,has sent two files with his e-mail.What is in the file?They have not mentioned the file.A week ago I got continuous e-mail from John Smith,whom I did not know.He had said he needed my advice on the file he sent.I got suspicious,replied his e-mail which turned out to be somebody@...  asking him which John and which Smith ,adding that for me to open his file I need a mutual password (which we did not have).Same e-mail kept coming without an answer to my question,so I called my server,told them.They said it is  a virus.Last time we were timely warned about a virus and we really appreciated this behaviour,since we are new  to computer world,in our naivety we could be an easy prey falling victim to computer freaks.
      Would Franklin Smith kindly tell us in his e-mail,what is in the files he sent?
      Thank you,OZ