mail order carageenan? make carageenan?

  • eep@cloudforest.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
      Hi Nice People,

      someone wrote to the list in the past few weeks to say they will mail
      order ship carageenan.

      I want some - I need some! and they just don't carry it in the
      supermarket in my little mountain town of 5000. Could this person
      please repond to me privately? thanks!

      I have another question, inspired by the recent gall bladder
      discussion: how is carageenan made? Could one feasibly grow and make
      their own carageenan? I live in a temperate rainforest, and moss loves
      it here, so I am wondering ...

      a fine monday to you all

      - nadine
    • IrisNevins
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
        Well.....not sure if I answered you, but you can get it from my site...(how
        I wish I could just e-mail the stuff!)

        www.marblingpaper.com
      • Nadine Schaeffer
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
          wouldn't that be great - where is that transporter anyway?

          I've got to rush down to work right now, but I will place an order this
          evening

          thank you ever so much!

          - nadine

          IrisNevins wrote:

          > Well.....not sure if I answered you, but you can get it from my site...(how
          > I wish I could just e-mail the stuff!)
          >
          > www.marblingpaper.com

        • oguzhan tugrul
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
            Dear Iris,
            your wish e-mailing stuff will take place soon.
            In Austria couple of years ago they were able to teletransport photons to
            Switzerland.They are working on molecules and on more complex matter.
            If anyone want tarraganth may be I could be of service or natural pigments.
            DHL charge upto a lb. 61$,after 2 lbs. 85$.I admit air shipment is
            expensive.Cordially yours,OZ
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
              That would be nice.....many people order things and forget the address!
              Maybe they know how to transport photons!

              Iris
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
                Nadine....this must have been an oversight, so will you send your personal
                email address, so we can do this without it going to the whole list? You
                can email me direct from my website. www.marblingpaper.com

                I will answer all your questions then. There is a contact (click here to
                e-mail etc.) area at bottom of each page.

                thanks
                Iris
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 24, 2001
                  Nadine and all......I was having trouble finding your personal address in
                  the "fine print"....that's why I just repled to the email with the web site
                  info for personal contact...

                  But don't feel bad.....many of us have accidentally sent things to lists. I
                  certainly have.....just sorry you had credit card info. Surely marblers
                  would not use it, but who knows who might be lurking about.

                  I.N.
                • J Dolphin
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 25, 2001
                    Nadine! I truly do not think it wise to publish your credit card number
                    here--i will go and delete your post at site.
                    Thanks
                    Jill
                  • Nadine Schaeffer
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 25, 2001
                      Jill,

                      thank you very much!

                      I know I know, my brain took an independent vacation of its own last night -
                      I have already cancelled the card.

                      peas

                      nadine