Re: Human gall preparation?

  • carolmaltby@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2001
      --- In Marbling@y..., "oguzhan tugrul" <uygur13@t...> wrote:
      > Around here they let babies pee on certain wounds for its healing
      > effects.Heard,it is also good for hair growth.

      Hi Oguzhan, that is fascinating about the babies. I wonder why
      certain wounds, and not others?

      > We wish our friend get well soon.
      > Would trying human gall not be forcing the limit of already
      available
      > materials?

      Thanks, it's my gall we're talking about, so I think the rest of the
      marbling community will not run right out to imitate me if I do this.
      Let us think of it merely as an experiment for the record. I
      hypothesize that human gall will not be a better surfactant than what
      we have available already.

      Carol