Freedom

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      Some of you might already know that I am giving a slide lecture on
      American Marblers in October at Columbia College Chicago Center for Book
      & Paper Arts. If you wish to show your support for CREATIVE FREEDOM
      please send me a marbled post card or note expressing this support.
      Your message will be posted on a wall in the lecture hall at Columbia
      (this title seems to have MUCH greater meaning right now!) on the day of
      the lecture and, hopefully, elsewhere in the center for a longer period
      of time. Please indicate in the note which country you are from. Thank
      you, and God bless ALL of us around the world so that we may be able to
      strenghten each other through prayer and meaningful expressions of peace
      and unity.
      Milena Hughes
      Milena Hughes Studio
      2122 Orrington Avenue