RE: e-mail sent.......

  • E Gawrych
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2014
      Hi, Marianne,
      I received your "misdirected" email and noted your trip to Seattle. I am a book and paper artist, live in Chicago, have an M.A. in Interdisciplinary Arts/Book and Paper Arts from Columbia College in Chicago.
      What area of France do you live in............ my daughter, son-in-law and family live in Dijon. I usually go to Dijon twice a year to visit my daughter and family.
      Do you have a web page, examples of your work, etc.?

      merci!/  Elaine Gawrych
    • mariannepeter
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2014
        Hi Elaine

        i didn't know you when i travelled in USA and stopped 3 days in Chicago..........2 years ago.

        i live between Brive la gaillarde and Limoges , , if you look at the map of france it's approximatively in the middle of france.
        You can have a look at my website :www.mariannepeter.com, you 'll see some example , and more with the facebook's link.
        I have adresses in Paris where you can see and buy my papers.all informations are on the website.
        see you soon?
        marianne

        > Message du 11/05/14 à 00h22
        > De : "E Gawrych hermanstraat@... [Marbling]"
        > A : "mariannepeter@... [Marbling]"
        > Copie à :
        > Objet : [Marbling] RE: e-mail sent.......
        >
        > Hi, Marianne,
        > I received your "misdirected" email and noted your trip to Seattle. I am a book and paper artist, live in Chicago, have an M.A. in Interdisciplinary Arts/Book and
        Paper Arts from Columbia College in Chicago.
        > What area of France do you live in............ my daughter, son-in-law and family live in Dijon. I usually go to Dijon twice a year to visit my daughter and family.
        > Do you have a web page, examples of your work, etc.?
        >
        > merci!/  Elaine Gawrych

        Mode, hifi, maison,… J'achète malin. Je compare les prix avec Voila.fr http://shopping.voila.fr/
      • Nancy Akerly
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2014
          Marianne, thanks so much for including your website for us to enjoy.  Absolutely marvelous papers and website!  Unusual, unique, and beautiful!  I especially loved the whimsy of your fishes papers!  Wonderful work!
          Warmly,
          Nancy Akerly

          Sent from my iPad
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts