We want to buy some suminagashi and suimonga

  • Mats Omland
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2014
      Hello. We are three designers in Oslo, Norway who are working on an exhibition about marbled papers and we would like to buy some suminagashi and suimonga works. Does anyone have any tips? It is hard to find e-mail addresses to japanese practitioners.

      Best regards
      Mats
    • Elsje
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2014
        Hello Mats,

        I am suminagashi worker since 1994. I am Dutch.

        Can you tell me more specific what you are looking for ?

        Mightbe I can help you......

        you can see my suminagashi work in the foto's of this group

        SUMINAGASHI by elsje

        rood

        love and attention

        xxxe

        Hello. We are three designers in Oslo, Norway who are working on an
        exhibition about marbled papers and we would like to buy some suminagashi
        and suimonga works. Does anyone have any tips? It is hard to find e-mail
        addresses to japanese practitioners.

        Best regards
        Mats

      • Mary Carol Koester

          Hello. We are three designers in Oslo, Norway who are working on an
          exhibition about marbled papers and we would like to buy some suminagashi
          and suimonga works. Does anyone have any tips? It is hard to find e-mail
          addresses to japanese practitioners.

          Best regards
          Mats

          Mary Carol Koester