Words......

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
      In light of the most terrible events of yesterday in New York and
      Washington, I wish to extend my condolences and support to readers on the
      list who may be personally affected by these horrific events.
      Jill
      Ottawa Ontario Canada
    • V. Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
        I too, send my condolences and thoughts. We may be a long way from New
        York, but we are no less stunned, appalled and horrified.

        Vi Wilson

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
          Thanks from all of us close to or in NYC, Jill.

          My son-in-law worked in tower #2 on the 86th floor, and yesterday was to be
          his last day before he and my daughter go on a 3 month tour with his rock
          band. He had some accumulated sick or personal time and quit Friday
          instead. Others were not so lucky. Very sad.

          Hopefully this will not lead to any kind of major war, and there will be no
          more attacks.

          IrisNevins
        • sixshort@yahoo.com.au
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
            -I add my support for the American people, especially those in this
            chat group directly affected by the terrible events of yesterday.
            Joan Ajala .rbling chat group-- In Marbling@y..., "J Dolphin"
            <jdolphin@s...> wrote:
            > In light of the most terrible events of yesterday in New York
            and
            > Washington, I wish to extend my condolences and support to readers
            on the
            > list who may be personally affected by these horrific events.
            > Jill

            Ottawa Ontario Canada
          • oguzhan tugrul
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2001
              We share your sorrow and hope this will be the last violent act on earth,May
              God help humanity .