[Marbling] Re:Lucky Iris!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      Milena....my water is so hard we have to scrape the lime off the toilets,
      faucets and anything else it touches all the time.....water heaters become
      useless FAST....I had a water softener once....it lasted ONE DAY! it really
      fouled up the marbling. Luckily I was able to sell it to a friend that was
      in the midst of building a house.

      This water is so hard one could probably live off the minerals in it!
      Surely I will never get osteoporosis! Guess we make do with what we have. I
      like the good old well water here......before I moved to the "big
      house"...the converted barn, I didn't have enough room and rented a studio
      in the closest town. The chlorine drove me mad for several weeks, then I
      got used to it, it seemed to weaken the size, so I used more powder. Always
      something!

      I.N.