[Marbling] Re:Lucky Iris!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 5:24 PM
      Milena....my water is so hard we have to scrape the lime off the toilets,
      faucets and anything else it touches all the time.....water heaters become
      useless FAST....I had a water softener once....it lasted ONE DAY! it really
      fouled up the marbling. Luckily I was able to sell it to a friend that was
      in the midst of building a house.

      This water is so hard one could probably live off the minerals in it!
      Surely I will never get osteoporosis! Guess we make do with what we have. I
      like the good old well water here......before I moved to the "big
      house"...the converted barn, I didn't have enough room and rented a studio
      in the closest town. The chlorine drove me mad for several weeks, then I
      got used to it, it seemed to weaken the size, so I used more powder. Always
      something!

      I.N.