Re: Short Duration

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Carol (and ALL)-
      Try covering your bath with old newspapers after your day's run of
      marbling. Then remove them the next day...or whenever. The ink from the
      newprint seems to have a wonderful antiseptic quality to it and keeps the
      size fresh MUCH longer. Most presses are now using soy based inks, but they
      still work well. My favoite is the New York Times....about two weeks old.
      -Milena