Re: [Marbling] carragheanan

  • Nadine Schaeffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      yeah, what she said!

      when I can convince my family they don't need to eat for a week, and I can take
      over the fridge entirely with my batches of goo, I have great success keeping
      my size for 7-10 days. We have some fairly nasty hard well water here, but it
      doesn't seem to bother my kitchen chemistries too much.

      - nadine