Zero-G?

  • beorn_johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2014

      I don't know if this link has been mentioned before on this list -- I am reletively new here.  It's not marbling but the relation is clear.  Anyway, it seems like something that marblers (is that the right term?) would appreciate.  Hope you feel the same.

      [ Forgive the initial commercial at the beginning. ]

      http://www.smithsonianmag.com/video/Science-Meets-Art-in-Space.html

      - Beorn Johnson
    • onemarbler

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2014