marbling "machine"

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2013
      I would also contact Peggy Skycraft, who does a lot of large run papers and fabrics
      Sue
    • briannqueen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2013

        Thank you for suggesting I get in contact with Peggy Skycraft. I did visit her studio a number of years ago during a papermaking conference. She did a demo using this enormous vat she had constructed.

        Brian