to Jemijan Re: tragacanth

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2013
      I don't know if this will help because I don't know where you are.

      someone put this on the list quite awhile ago and I saved the link:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/15279763/ismekebru

      free download of Ebru Sanati book – 103 pages all in Turkish or Arabic.

      I just checked and it's still on the web.  I printed it off, but haven't been able to find anyone to translate it, but it has lots of photos and info

      I had also saved this site:

      http://waterpaintings.net/

      Alexis America – marbling that looks like ocean waves.

      The site is still open, but hasn't been updated.

      Sue

    • Sharon Gellerman