Re: [Marbling] Virus warning: margworklet

  • oguzhan tugrul
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2001
      Dear Jan Bond,
      A belated thank you for your sharp attention and concern.
      I listened to your advice.This friend who unknowingly sent the virus ,is she
      not able to detect her computer and is it not a custom to apologize?
      You must have saved a lot that we are not even aware of to what limits the
      damage to us could have been.
      Be my guest if you come to Istanbul and I will guide you in the local
      marbling world,
      cordially,
      Oguz Han
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2001
        She did not know that file was infected. Not everyone has virus detection
        software either. I have taken the file out of the list.
        Jill

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/