Re: [Marbling] RE: help

  • Curtis Splan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2013
      Hi all, I'm in the Reno-Tahoe area if anyone wants to meet-up. I'm still a beginner and would welcome anyone!

      Karen.ruane@... wrote:

      Thank you Sue! I too, tried to get in with Ingrid and was told she prefers to work alone. Such a shame since it clearly says in her website profile that she too had a hard time finding a mentor and when she did, it changed her life. I was hoping she would pay that forward. I guess I had no idea just how hard it is to find local marblers - it really is a dying art!