Re: Upcoming Arrowmont Marbling Class

  • Barb Skoog
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      Pat K. Thomas is a fantastic marbler and an outstanding teacher (and she really will stay as late as you want her to in the studio...trust me! She was there with me many times well after 11 p.m.!) and Arrowmont not only has well-equipped, clean, spacious facilities, its campus is beautiful. If you've been on the fence about taking a marbling class or have been looking for the right one...wait no longer! Go to Pat's class at Arrowmont!! You will not be disappointed.

      Barb Skoog
      www.BarbSkoog.com