Upcoming Arrowmont Marbling Class

  • kumqtmay@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      Great opportunity for marbling paper, fabric, scarves & yardage! Sept. 15 - 21, 2013 at Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts in Gatlinburg, TN

      "Marble-Palooza!" will be taught by Pat K. Thomas & will offer students 3 sizes of trays for maximum marbling: 18 x 24", 20 x 75" and 45 x 60".

      Class is in danger of not making it unless at least 2 more people sign up! If you ever wanted to take a class, or marble yardage, this is your chance! Go for it! Studios are open to 1:00AM, so there's plenty of time to play, marble, experiment! www.arrowmont.org

      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas
      865-436-6921
      865-436-2518
    • Barb Skoog
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
        Pat K. Thomas is a fantastic marbler and an outstanding teacher (and she really will stay as late as you want her to in the studio...trust me! She was there with me many times well after 11 p.m.!) and Arrowmont not only has well-equipped, clean, spacious facilities, its campus is beautiful. If you've been on the fence about taking a marbling class or have been looking for the right one...wait no longer! Go to Pat's class at Arrowmont!! You will not be disappointed.

        Barb Skoog
        www.BarbSkoog.com