Marbling materials from Istanbul

  • docandra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      Marbling is new for me. I took one class and fell in love with it.
      I live in USA but am going to Istanbul for a few days in August and would like to buy some materials there.
      Any suggestions for what to get and where to get it.
      Is there any way I can participate in a workshop?
      Any information is going to be very helpful for me.

      Thank you,

      Dochka
    • Kath Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        As many others will advise you, contact Hikmet Barutcugil.
        ebristan@... He is a master of the art of marbling in Istambul.
        Kath Thomas

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          You can also  buy from www.ayanebru.com .You can visit the shop  at Kadırga/Sultanahmet/istanbul.The clear adress exists on the site. Best regards,